Thursday, March 11, 2010

Change of Venue

Hey guys, a couple of really quick things:
1) Games will be at our place this week. Jessica will be out of town for the weekend, so I'll be taking on all four kids, which means that we need to be at our place so that the twins can finish their naps.
2) Gabe, will you be able to leave your kids at home? I know Jess and Em aren't getting together this weekend. If your kids stay home then things will be manageable, especially if my mom ends up taking the two older kids for a couple of hours.

Other than that, things should proceed fairly normally. Gabe, if you want to bring pizza again, I at least would be down with that. And I think we'll be all set to proceed with some role playing goodness at the normal time!

5 comments:

Gabe Moothart said...

I can bring pizza!

Unfortunately Emily is already doing a lot of child care this weekend, and it wouldn't be fair to add saturday evening as well.

I know that means lots of kiddos in a small space... not sure how to solve that one.

Adam said...

Hmm.. Okay. I'm definitely not going to try to run role playing with 7 kids running around, and I don't really want to flood Mom's place for video games. Alternate ideas?

Josh Kenfield said...

Should we cancel?

Josh Kenfield said...

BTW- I still have the Olympic games .. um, game.

Adam said...

Okay, I think we have the logistics pretty much worked out. My mom will have Sam and Brie, so that should cut down on crowd control. The twins shouldn't wake up from their naps until 6:00ish, so the closer to 5:00 you guys can get here, the more time we'll have to get going with a minimum of interruptions. Also, any of you that want to hang around until after I put the kids to bed, and hang out (Wii, Nintendo DS, board games, macramé, whatever) are welcome, at least until 11:00.